Maintain and repair your watch
What are the maintenance methods of baoqilai watch? Beijing baoqilai maintenance service center will answer for you. Baoqilai watch is favored and welcomed by the majority of watchers. However, for the maintenance of baoqilai watch, many friends are just a little bit. Do you know how to maintain baoqilai watch correctly? Now let's invite Beijing baoqilai after-sales service center to explain it to you!
1. Do not open the back cover of the watch at will to avoid dust entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch. Do not put the watch in the wardrobe with camphor pills to avoid the deterioration of the watch oil. Don't put the watch on the radio or TV to avoid magnetization.
2. Any waterproof watch should not be exposed to hot water and steam. The waterproof of watch mainly depends on a few small rubber rings. After use, the rubber rings will age and there will be gaps after losing elasticity, which may lead to water and air intake. Therefore, it is necessary to replace the sealing rubber rings regularly to ensure the waterproof of watch. Therefore, the waterproof rubber ring and handle (including waterproof ring) of the watch should be replaced regularly according to the usage.
3. If the mechanical watch is not worn for a long time, it is better to wear it once a month or so to keep the lubrication between the wheel gaps of the watch; if the quartz watch is not worn for a long time, it is necessary to check the watch irregularly. If the battery is used up, it is necessary to replace the battery or take out the battery in time to avoid damage to the movement due to battery leakage.
4. Sapphire glass, tungsten titanium alloy and high-tech ceramics are anti-wear materials. Although these materials can resist wear, they are brittle and can not withstand strong impact. After all, hardness does not mean invincible. At the same time, some materials with the same or higher hardness may damage these materials. Grindstone, sandpaper, nail clippers, granite surfaces, concrete walls and floors all contain the above substances, which will scratch the surface of these materials.
5. When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hand is corrosive to the case. The all steel case has better corrosion resistance because it is made of nickel chromium alloy. The half steel case is made of copper. It is easy to corrode due to long-term contact with sweat. You should often use a soft cloth to wipe away the sweat or pad a plastic watch holder to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
What are the maintenance methods of baoqilai watch? The above are the maintenance methods of baoqilai watch. I hope you can take good care of your watch. If you have any questions, you can consult through Beijing baoqilai maintenance center. Beijing baoqilai after sales maintenance center is very happy to serve you!